Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Decision

So, I made the decision to not go to Genting because the GPA Assignment 2 is still hanging in the air. The only reason why I still wanted to go after having the argument with my brother was because I thought we could get over it, and at least bond a little bit with the whole family there. Turns out, my brother says that he doesn't wanna go to Genting anymore just a day before the trip. His main reason? Me.

I've tried to understand him, to be there for him when he needed me. I'm not sure if he appreciated it. But by the things that he said every now and then, it seems like he didn't care for it. I think I've reached my limit already, kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back...

My patience has been running low these couple of days. Probably due to the stress of GPA Assignment 2, and the problems between me and my brother. I tried to keep my cool today but I just got too frustrated. I started ripping the Today Newspaper into pieces as a way to vent some of my frustration.

When I was on the train home from school today, I started thinking alot. My thoughts were random but mostly focused on what my brother has said to me since I could remember. That feeling of lonesomeness is the worst feeling in the world. It felt like i was in a dark well with no one around to help pull me out. I hate this feeling, and I can't wait for it to be over.

Things can only get better...... Right?

No comments: