Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday

I'm now currently 20 years & 2 days old. Ugh... OLD ALREADY!!!


On Feb 10, I went with Candy, Bernard, and my cousin Shu Juan to Waraku for lunch. It's weird as I once said that I wanted to have my birthday at Waraku when I first ate there. However, without planning, I ditched that idea but I still ended up having Waraku for my Birthday meal. All 3 of them paid for me... Thanks! We then headed to Kbox after that sang till 9pm, and I headed home since my cousin and Candy Ho had to work the next day. I stopped by my friend's (Xing Yue) place as she had bought a present for me. Haha. I was totally not expecting it.

Went out with my family today for my birthday as my brother couldn't make it yesterday as he had to work. The original plan was to go for the Dim Sum buffet that I love at Tung Lok. However, they didn't have the buffet during the whole damn CNY period. We then ended up at Waraku AGAIN. And both times were at Marina Square. The waiters and waitresses were the same lah!

We then went to pick something up at my mom's friend's mom's place. My mom's friends, Pepsi (Yes, Pepsi Cola that Pepsi) and Desmond are currently in Dubai. And knowing my love of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, they asked Pepsi's Mom who was visiting to bring back the doughnuts for me!


And look closely, It's TWO boxes! I didn't eat the CNY goodies so that I wouldn't gain weight, but these doughnuts are IRRESISTIBLE!

Anyways, here's a picture of my niece Lovell. Isn't she just cute? She started chasing after my dog Vicky when she was on the stroller when she came over to my place during CNY because she wanted to play with her...


So we were just talking about heading to Malaysia earlier today with my parents. We then went to the tour agency to find out if there were vacancies to go to Genting tomorrow. 5 Star didn't. But Grassland did. So we're heading to Genting in just about 7 hours. Kinda last minute right? Haha. Alright, I'm off to pack my stuff for the Genting trip... Have fun and take care guys! Miss me!!!











____________________________________

More serious stuff... I know I promised to scan the Tourism Brochure but I forgot all about it, and i just did it. I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of it with my Phone Camera. Here it is:



Sorry that it's so blur. But that was the best that I could do at the very last minute. Here's the contact information since it's practically illegible...

Enquiry: Shin@sp.edu.sg
Contact Person: Won Shin Yueh
Contact Number: 67721916



Candy Tay, Here's some things that I need to find out:

- What time the classes are
- Where the classes are at
- What to do if I pay, and then I have to enlist in March?
- Will there be a cert that shows that we took this course upon completion?


I think those are it. Lol. Enough questions already... Thanks so much!!!

And remember to wait for me to register for NTU and this Course hor! lol. Thanks once again!!!








Off to pack now...





No comments: