Thursday, August 23, 2007

Went to town yesterday, Had dinner with Suraj at Gold Coast Seafood Restaurant. Its at Hotel Grand Central, although its not even that Grand. The food was good. The best part is that we only paid like 5 bucks each. Haha. After dinner, we headed for starbucks cuz we still had time to spare before the movie started. While at starbucks, these MASSIVELY rich ladies sit right next to us, with their hands full of bags from Channel and Prada and all.

Yeah, I was jealous - and who wouldn't be? After that, we went to watch "License to Wed" (The one with Robin Williams and Mandy Moore). It was alright. It had its funny moments, but its not one of the BEST movies out there.

Ever heard of the song "Love me or Hate me"? Here's part of the lyrics:

Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then Thank you!
If you hate me then fuck you!

No comments: