Thursday, September 13, 2007

Earthquake

So, Pasir Ris felt the tremors of the earthquake that happened in Indonesia. This is the first time that I've felt any tremors of all the earthquakes that has happened. One was felt at like 7:15pm yesterday. Went out, told my mom about it, and she said that she thought it was just because she was giddy... Another one was around 8 this morning. Yes, I was awake for it. Don't ask why because I don't even have an answer to that.

___________________________________

So Sept 11 just passed. It's weird to think that the whole incident happened 6 years ago. I'm thinking and like there's alot of life changing events. There's Sept 11, the Tsunami in 2004, and Hurricane Katrina. Anywayz, some people say that if we were to change our lifestyle because of Sept 11, then it would mean that the terrorists win. I think that this may not be true because people may appreciate what they have more than they originally did.

___________________________________

Results were just released, I got a B, B, and guess what? Another B. lol. My grades have been falling ever since the first semester. Each semester, my semester GPA would be lower then my Cumulative GPA. Which would being my Cumulative GPA down. This is the first time since the last 3 semesters that i manged to pull my GPA up a little bit. So I'm happy for that. I saw something weird in the MRT the other day, but I'm gonna save that for another post.

No comments: