Monday, September 10, 2007

The best cab ride. Ever.

So on friday, I went over to two of my brother's friends birthday party. Got there at 6 at started helping out with whatever I could. I felt a little out of place though, because I only knew like a handful of the people that were there. When it was time to make drinks, it was so embarrassing. because.... Well, It's just embarrassing. Haha. No elaboration there.

After cutting the cake, people started to leave, and the music started to get louder. Three of the girls started doing a small little fashion show outside by the pool which was really cool. People started watching from all over though. Kay-Po Singaporeans were looking through their windows to see what we were all doing from their houses.

We left the place at like 11 something cuz the security started to chase us out as they only booked the clubhouse till 11. We then headed to Fisherman's Village at Pasir Ris Park where we wanted to eat. When we got there, the chinese food was closed and we were only left with like western food and some other stuff like stingray. (The stingray is really good by the way...)

We then left at like 3 in the morning, and we decided to take a cab home instead of walking back. When we got in the cab, Kelson's friend - Adam asked the cab driver to drive faster. the cab driver asked: "Drive faster ah?" and he said yes. He sped through a U-turn and the tires were screeching. I immediately grabbed for my seatbelt and tried to buckle myself in. After doing so, I just held on to it for dear life. He sped past the neighbourhood and said "We're going straight for the hump ah..."

Soon, he hit the gas as the cab went right into the hump. The back of the cab flew up a little bit. Adam then asked: "Uncle do you race?" He replied yes. He then asked "Do you drift?" He said yes. So the uncle decided to show us his drifting skills as he turned into our neighbourhood. Yes, he drifted - according to Adam and Kelson cuz they were at the back, and I was at the front. He went straight through another hump once again and he started doing sharp turns to my block.

I was laughing throughout the whole ride as I never would expect a cab ride to be like that. It was pretty fun and it was safe as there were no cars around at all.
________________________________

Went to Bedok Blk 85 for dinner yesterday (with Kelson and Adam) which in my opinion has the best food. Had Bar Chor Mee, Oyster Omelette, Sting Ray, Chicken Wings, Sambal Kangkong and Sugarcane Juice. Great Meal. Don't you agree Suraj??? Haha.

No comments: