Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Low Again

Remember when I was at my ultimate low a month ago? I managed to climb out of it with a little help from Melissa of course. But how fast does it take to fall back down into that dark empty hole? It took me practically 2 minutes to fall back in.

There are things that I wish I never knew. The saying of "The Less You Know, The Better" is SO true in my circumstance. The worst of it all is that I can't even talk about it. I have to climb out of this hole all by myself. I just need to know that someone's there when i'm out of the hole. I need to know that people would be there for me.

I tried to sleep yesterday, but laid in bed with my eyes WIDE open for about 40 minutes. Throughout the last 10 minutes, I realised that I was trembling also. But I don't know why.

I wish there were certain things that I could permanently erase off my mind.

I wish I could choose what I want to remember.

I wish all that was just a dream.

No comments: