Monday, November 19, 2007

Sony Bravia!

So my Survivor on Friday did not disappoint. And I got Smackdown vs Raw 2008 on Friday just as well, but I barely had time on the weekends to play it. The majority of my time was spent on going out or sleeping.

But I still didn’t get enough sleep this weekend either. So that makes it 2 weekends in a row that I haven’t had enough sleep. Woke up at like 10 on Saturday to meet Candy, Juan, Bernard, and Chuan. I was one of the earliest again, as usual. Lol.

Went to Waraku for dinner afterwards, and it was GREAT. My first impression of that place was that it was expensive as I saw some of the pricings of the sushi at East Coast. But the noodles are reasonably priced – and Great tasting.

Walked around the area for a little bit and talked for a little while at Starbucks. I realized I haven’t been there in ages. They didn’t even have my Raspberry Tea Frappachino anymore lah! I used to frequent Starbucks so often… Well, I guess it’s good to get out of habits that require you to spend money right?

Got back home at like 1-2 and I wanted to play my game. But, I forgot that I have yet to update the website for my god-cousin. So I stayed up till 5 to work on the website. Fell asleep right after that, and I woke up the next day at 10 again to head over to my ah gong’s house. (Although technically, it’s my God-Ah Gong. But nobody calls anybody that right?) I was there the whole day and I found out my laptop had a virus that stopped me from reformatting my computer.

STUPID RIGHT? If there’s a virus, reformat can solve the problem. Who knew that there would be a virus that stops you from reformatting your computer? Machiam like bacteria like that. Invades the body (in this case the laptop, MY laptop) and sets up a mechanism that you can’t destroy by using antibiotics. Then they’ll start reproducing the exact copies of themselves… Although I don’t think the virus does that.

Side note: I think this damn monitor is a little bit spoilt. I can see the screen like jumping a little, and it causes headaches for me.

So while I was on my way to my ah gong’s house, my mom called me and said that she bought a TV for me. Lol. My room is supposed to under-go a MAJOR revamp, and I wanted to get a LCD for the room. She bought a freaking 26’ Sony Bravia. Boy do I feel lucky. High Definition baby! Lol.

Alright enough of my TV… Here are some (And when I say some, I mean 4...) WAY overdue pictures of when I went to Graxs with Iris and Co.

That's us!

Important Business men has to answer calls no matter what. Even when taking pictures.

The Chronicles of Iris and Carol.

P.S. We have 10 more weeks to go. Including this week...

No comments: