Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bad & Good Karma

Got out of bed a little earlier than normal today, but I was got out of the house a little bit later today. Maybe my arms and legs grew longer when I was asleep yesterday night. As I was walking to the bus stop, I saw my bus leaving. So I walked to the other bus stop where there would be another 5 busses that I could take. Got to the MRT station, and the train took its own sweet time.

Got out at Tanah Merah, and I saw my bus leaving. DAMN IT! Blame it on the slow moving train… So I had to wait for the public bus. It arrived, and while I was on the bus, it started raining. There’s no shelter from the bus stop to my company lah! The rain got lighter, and then I started getting happy. But then it got heavier as soon as I alighted the bus. And of all days, I didn’t bring the umbrella to work today.

I was planning to run through the rain but it was too heavy. As I was about to call a colleague of mine to hopefully bring down an umbrella, this guy taps on my shoulder and asks if I wanted to share his umbrella. SO NICE LAH! He’s from my company, and I’ve seen him TONS of times. Just that we don’t’ talk. I barely talk to anyone besides the people in my department, and even then, I have nothing much to say to them.

So I guess the rain is the bad karma that came back around. Luckily I’ve done enough good things on this earth for my good karma to come at the same time in the form of the umbrella man.

I just wanted to say this to show you guys that I do good things also, and that I have good karma as well. :)

__________________________________________


My deadline for the intranet was originally on Friday. On Tuesday, I was supposed to meet up with my boss to “discuss” (When I say discuss I mean my boss telling me what to do) about ways to improve on the intranet. He didn’t show up on Tuesday until 5pm, and then told me that the deadline is changed to today. The deadline went from Friday to Wednesday just like that.

Deadlines change, and we all know that. But the only deadline changing experiences I’ve had was that the deadline was pushed further back, and not forward. So I tried to log into the intranet to try and complete it, but the server is down.

Guess I have more bad karma than good ones huh?

__________________________________________


I was reading people’s blogs just like 10 minutes ago, and there were barely any updates. C’mon guys, update more often! I can’t do anything else at work besides reading people’s blogs and reading the news. I can’t go on sooo many websites, unlike some people. I can’t even watch the Yahoo! News if it’s a video…


I want to sleep SOOO badly.

No comments: