Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Headache...

You know how I’d enjoy the weekends and dread the Monday that follows right after? Well, it doesn’t apply to me this time and it’s obvious because I was working on Saturday and Sunday. My boss’s boss, who was also the boss for that project itself, was not around as long as me. He would leave at around 1-2, while I still continue to slog away. My boss didn’t even show up on Sunday lah!


But up till now, I haven’t heard a confirmation as to how I will be compensated for working on the weekends. When there’s work to do, they’d be the first to inform you. But when it comes down to compensating the worker, then they’ll take their own sweet time. I just can’t stand this… Oh well, that’s just my rant about the weekends.


Anyone saw Asian Idol? It had past winners of Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Singapore (represented by Hady Mirza). And the shock of the day was that Hady Mirza won Asian Idol.

________________________________________



I went to Tampines North CC yesterday to play badminton with my colleagues. They arrived there at 8, but I didn’t show up until 8:45. I was waiting for the Bus 15 since 8:25 and the bus still didn’t come. I got so pissed off that I chose to take a cab. SMART cab though, so no cab fare increase lol (It was accidental. I didn’t wait until a non-comfort cab showed up). Played till 10 and boy was I tired. And my shoe’s soles were coming off already. Time to get new shoes now…


So due to badminton, my arms, back and legs are sore as hell. And I was a little under the weather when I played it yesterday as well. So today, the small little flu escalated into a full blown flu, with a splitting headache. And I HATE headaches!.

No comments: