Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy...

I'm been a busy person this past week. I haven't my usual 15 hours of sleep that I usually have when we're a month into the school holidays. But then again, this isn't really a School Holiday either.

I had a busy day today, and I've still got more to come in the next several days. The chalet begins tomorrow, but I haven't even packed my bags yet! And on top of it all, I (& a few others) have to submit the application form for NUS, and NTU. I'm probably just going to give NUS a miss since I'm not in the least interested in the courses that they're providing. And based on what I've heard, NTU's Business course is a hard course to enter. In other words, I have a 0.01% chance of getting into that course. But hey, there's still a chance that an asteroid will hit Singapore and kill all the other 99.99% people that have better grades than me right?

So what's my plan? Get that Certificate in Hospitality Information Technology, go to NS, see if I'm able to study part time for more tourism courses, get into the tourism line, and slowly climb the corporate ladder. It's only a matter of time before my face appears on the Newspapers. Below it, it'll state: "Chairman of _______ (whichever privileged company)".


___________________________


So Genting was pretty alright, but the weather was cold as hell. I pretty much caught a cold at Genting and I'm still having the symptoms here at home. Yeah, I think I fall sick really easily too. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time falling sick in the past 2 months. The one thing that attracts us teenagers *Ahem* men to Genting is probably the Theme park. However, that was the one thing that I didn't do. I wasn't feeling very well, as I already caught a cold on the first day of the trip when me and my brother's friend both dared each other to take off our jackets in the freezing weather along with the strong winds.

Yeah, I know... Stupid move. But I used to be able to do it in the US mah! Why not now? So anyways, I spent most of my time eating and shopping on the first day. On the second day, we finished shopping and got so bored. We then decided to sit around this place called GoGo Cafe while waiting for our movie to start. We then started chatting with the people that worked there.
I also watched the movie Meet the Spartans and Jumper in Genting. Jumper being the better movie of the two.


___________________________



Class Chalet is tomorrow, and I've already got all the food. What would you guys have done without me? Haha. Anyways, I hope that we'll all have a great time since it's probably going to be one of the last times that we all hang out as a class.

Activities not yet planned yet!!!

Wait I get scolded by SJ saying that the chalet was boring and that it should've been held at Downtown East... Candy, CC, YS, Daniel...Help...




Off to sleep now. Gotta wake up a little earlier as some of them are coming over to do the NUS and NTU registration together.






Tired... Tired... Tired...

No comments: