Saturday, February 23, 2008

After the Chalet

So I finally decided to stop being so lazy and to finally blog a post. So the class chalet is finally over and it was pretty fun. Of course there were people that rubbed me the wrong way, but what can you do about it? It's bound to happen when you're with that person 24/7 for 4 days and 3 nights.

You guys probably know who it is, and if you think that it's you, well it's probably not. Because those people actually doesn't read this blog.

So prior to the checking in on the chalet, Candy and CC came over to my place to get the NUS and NTU registration done. Which made me feel that a load was taken off my back. (Remember that we still have to send in the documents that NUS wants!!!) We then rushed off to the chalet as it was 4:20 and the last time for checking in was at 4:30.

The chalet was filled with chalet stuff such as card games, mahjong, BBQ-ing, Waterbombs, Sleeping late at night, and waking up around noon for breakfast. 4 days went by just like that, and here I am at home. I don't know if it's because I was so exhausted by the chalet or what not, but I've only been waking up at 4pm for the past couple of days. Because of the time that I wake up, I've only been having one meal a day. Is this good or bad? lol.

I want that Tung Lok Dim Sum Buffet so badly... Who's willing to accompany me there?

Anyways, I'll post the pictures of the chalet when I actually get them...

In the mean time, I'm gonna try and get some motivation to blog. Lol.













Searching for Motivation...

No comments: