Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY

Chinese New Year is around the corner, in just a matter of hours. I've just completed cleaning/packing the room to make it look neat and stuff. The decorations are up, and so are the new curtains. The cleaning has FINALLY come to a halt. This is my 4th CNY ever since I came back from the US. It doesn't feel that way though. I for some reason only feel like this will be my 2nd CNY since I came back. Well, I'm just waiting for my parents to change, before I head off to my Aunt's place for the reunion dinner. On the other hand, My brother's still sleeping his butt away. Just waiting for me to wake him up as soon as my parents are done.

Anywayz, Happy Chinese New Year to you guys, and I hope you guys get lots of money for the Ang Paos. But hopefully not as much as me though. Haha!



P.S. Remember to save some of the money that you receive for the Chalet! Bye for now, I'm off to my Aunt's place to EAT.

No comments: