Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fun Couple of Days

It's been quite a while since I last blogged, so here I am. First off, the Genting trip..

It's been so frustrating organizing this trip. The trip to Genting was supposed to be a class thing, but it didn't turn out so well. Tons of things happened in between the confirming and the booking of the trip.

The original people confirmed going were: Me, Chee Chuan, Yong Sheng, Candy & Chris.
The people that are booked for Genting are: Me, Candy, Chris, Shu Juan (My Cousin), Bernard (Cousin's BF), and Leon.
The people that are going to Genting are: Well, I don't know yet. I hope it's not going to change, but so much happened in between confirming and booking the trip that I'd be stupid to not have my doubts. But I'm praying HARD that there's no more changes. If there are changes, I'd hope that it's additions instead of withdrawals.

What happened in between confirming and booking? Well, I'm not posting it here as I'd definitely step on some toes.

Not only was the number of people going constantly changing, the price of the trip was changing as well.

It was originally $113 (5 stars and Grassland)
Then $105 (If I booked the hotel and bus tickets seperately. This included free breakfast + Magic Show Tickets)
Then $98 (If the bus tickets were from Sri Maju instead of Stars or Grassland)
Then $108 (The hotel rooms were fully booked when the people going were confirmed)
Then $113 again (Cuz we were at People's park and were lazy to take a cab down to Golden Mile)
Then finally, $88. Grassland had some kind of promotion. (But no Free Breakfast & Magic Show Tickets)





Went to book the trip with Candy and Leon on Friday. Then Me, Leon, and Candy met up with Chris at town and had dinner at Ajisen. Went to Coffee Bean afterwards and talked. I was then asked to attend Chris's Birthday Celebration on Saturday. Went to Chris's Birthday Party which was at the Bukit Timah area if I'm not wrong. Got to meet one of Candy's Cousins Adeline, and One of Chris's BMT friend Bo Wei. Ugh... The sound of BMT makes me cringe. Anywayz, here's a picture that we took when the lights at the pool were turned off.


The lights were turned off as we stayed till around 2am. Bo Wei who lives in Tampines then drove Me and Leon (who was going to stay at my place for the night) home. We came home, and I showed Leon the first episode of The O.C. He got pretty hooked on it right away. I forgot how good The O.C. was during Season 1. Anywayz, I slept at 8am, and then woke up at 2pm. My brother's friend was also over at that time, so the 4 of us slept on 2 single beds. SQUEEZY...

My Bro's friend (Adam) rented a car that day, so the 4 of us headed out afterwards. We picked up one more of my Brother's friends John, and then we headed to Popeye's for dinner at the Singapore Flyer. We walked around the Singapore Flyer for a little while then they decided to play LAN at Orchard. I SUCK AT COMPUTER GAMES. So imagine how bad I was when they decided to play Counter Strike. I've only played it once before and that was like 8 years ago!

After we were done, We dropped Leon off at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station as it was like 11:30 pm. We then headed to Changi Airport to pick up one of Adam's friends Sherry. We then headed to Changi Village for supper then went to the beach afterwards. We then got back into the car, and went to Punggol to look at the house that's supposedly haunted. You know, the house that's in the middle of a field? So we drove around it. We were scared as hell when we couldn't start the car but it was because Adam didn't have the gears in the correct position or smth.

We then headed to Holland Village and drove around looking at the Rich People's Houses and we got lost while trying to look for a house at Ewood Park or a road that sounded something like that. We were turning around and around trying to look for the Ewood Park road for at least 2 hours. Haha. It was actually fun getting lost! We took a break from looking as we had to urgently use the bathroom. It was only then when Sherry asked a guy where Ewood Park road was at. The guy told us that it was at another place. pointing much further from where we were looking for the road. When we finally got to Ewood Park, the lights were all off (it was like 4am at this point) We then sent Sherry home, sent John home, and then I finally got home. I was practically dead at this point.

So I had tons of fun. Shu Juan and Bernard and one of my friends are coming over tomorrow to play some Mahjong. Wish me luck! Lol.

No comments: