Monday, March 24, 2008

Updates

So the most recent thing that I did and that's worth mentioning was that I went to the S-Pop Hurray's finale yesterday night. My auntie had 4 free tickets, so I went with my mom, and my uncle and auntie to the show. It's my first time to the Indoor Stadium, and they closed off like half of the stadium, as they didn't do a circular stage. Some performances were boring as hell but some were pretty good.

Li Sheng Jie's peformance was good. The performance where the guy sang "Yi Ren Yi Ban" was probably my favorite though. It sounded really good. In the end, the song "Fa Shao" won, but who really cares about it? The song wasn't that good in my opinion, and half of the people in the stadium left before the results were announced.





I've been looking at Genting websites and websites of tour agencies. Planning this trip isn't that easy. Gotta find out the hotel price, gotta check the bus coach ticket price. Why not go through a tour agency? Cuz it's a little more expensive. $113 to be exact.

If everything goes well, I'd be able to book the room including the bus coach ticket, free breakfast, and a free magic show ticket for $98. Much more worth it right??? But then there's the credit card problem... None of us has a credit card! Then there's also another problem, the $98 one has to have an even number! We're now at 5 people. Yeah, I know that the 3rd person can squeeze into a room with 2 others. But then we'll only get 4 free breakfasts and 4 magic show tickets. What will the 5th person do then???

But nonetheless, I'm still looking forward to the trip whenever it is. At least it takes my mind off of having to enter the Army.





My PES status was originally PES D as they needed to look at my medical records from CGH. For those that know me, I would get pains in my right chest area as there's something in my right lung. It's most probably a scar tissue from when I had Pneumonia when I was in the US. So anyways, at times, my right lung will just hurt for no reason and I wouldn't be able to breathe. The chances of this happening is increased when I'm running, or doing some rigorous exercise. SJ, CC, and YS, I believe you've seen me in pain before when we were rushing to get to class on time in SP.

So after reviewing my medical record, they upgraded me to PES BP. Yeah, the obese one. 4 MONTHS BMT! And when I called them to find out if they already recieved my medical report, they said that they already recieved it. And the admin guy that I was talking to said - and I quote: "Everything is fine."

I was lost for words when I heard those three damned words...

No comments: