Friday, August 31, 2007

Night Safari...

So the rain did stop. I met Suraj and Hazel at Chua Chu Kang at 6. I was late for like 10 mins. But what do you expect? Pasir Ris >> Jurong East >> Chua Chu Kang... It was like over an hour. Longer than it takes for me to get to school. We had dinner there and had KFC. It was my first meal of the day even though i woke up at like 9 in the morning cuz my god-bro was supposed to come and take a look at my problematic wireless.

So we eventually entered the Night safari at like 8pm. We went straight for the animal show, but its very predictable. Its the usual stuff, like otters recycling wastes, or "missing" an animal which would turn out to be a giant snake. I've heard some people say that you can't really see the animals at the Night Safari, but that is SO not true. We saw almost all except for like maybe 5 animals. I had a great time. Ya ya, I know... You're probably gonna say that I was a HUGE lamp-post. But hey, at least i was a good one (I think... Lol...). Dim enough so that I wouldn't be too obvious. Anywayz, we took a couple of pictures, and some turned out to be really nice. There's one that gives me the creeps when i look at it though.

Because you can't have flash when taking a picture, i was testing out the camera after changing a few settings so its better for the night mode. While we were walking to the amphitheater for the animal show, I wanted to test the camera to see if there's any flash. So I took a photo (shown below). Only after looking through the pictures after I got home then did I realize that there was a face there. Freaky?

Do you see it? No its not the person on the far left. Thank You Very Much... If you haven't, I've circled it below...


Here's a zoomed in version of the photo:


I'm not sure if that freaks you out, but it does for me. For those that don't know me, those kinda stuff are my worst fear. But lets not talk about it now. Anywayz, There are several other pictures that we took. They're shown below...

Believe it or not, this picture of the Mandai Resovoir was taken around 8-9 pm.

For those that haven't been to the Night Safari, There are certain animals that they allow to roam free like the deers. You'll usually see them when you're on the tram ride. Anyways, We forgot to tell Hazel that the zebra was actually a fake, and not just roaming around the park. She only realized it afterwards. Lol... Jk...



Left the park at like 12 midnight exactly. We used our time well. We caught the last tram right after we finished walking the whole park. It was definitely fun!
___________________________________

Went to play Tennis yesterday after what? 2 months? Both stamina and skill has dropped. Expectedly.

Tried to cook Aglio Olio today. It was alright, but it wasn't spicy enough, and it wasn't salty enough. The frying pan would spit out some of the salt that i threw in, cuz it was wet. I know. Dumb move. But it was pretty successful considering its my first attempt at cooking anything. Besides Maggie Mee, or Cup Noodles, or Frying an Egg.

No comments: