Friday, September 07, 2007

Door to Door sales

I decided not to post the entry because people might say its defamation to a certain group of people. Its better to be safe than sorry you know. So i'd just talk about tennis or whatever... lol...

For tennis fans... You should know that the US Open is currently on. The men and women have all been eliminated until there's 4 remaining. Thats right. they're in the Semi-Finals. in the men's draw, Andy Roddick was dismissed by Roger Federrer in the Quater-Finals. Have I ever told you how sick I am of Roger Federrer winning? That man has just gotta lose! lol. This is why i'm supporting Novak Djokovic. He beat Federer just recently at the Finals of some other tournament.

For the womens, Its Henin vs Venus Williams. Go Venus! This is the top half of the draw. The bottom half was really boring for me with only Maria Sharapova being the only interesting name for me. But after her exit like in the 2nd round, I stopped watching the bottom half of the draw. So, I hope the Men's Winner will be Novak Djokovic, and Venus Williams for the Women's.

No comments: