Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Things.

Went to school on Wednesday for the Pre-Internship seminar. It only ended at 5 even though it started at 3:15. Only 45 mins of the talk was useful. Waste an hour of my time! I eventually met my Liaison Officer and I find out that my allowance is $500 a month. But I still have to buy clothes cuz I HAVE to wear formal shirts to work everyday... Its from 9-6 and begins on Monday. But we were told to expect to work longer than the working hours stated... Gosh, I still have to write a Introduction letter for the company.

Intro for what? I thought Introduction letters are meant to sell ourselves to the company? I've already sold them the next 17 weeks of my life for $500 a month. I sure am cheap. Lol.

Shwa Juan gets a hefty $850 a month. Hopefully they don't overwork you!

After the seminar, I went out with Chee Chuan and Suraj to New York New York for dinner. The first time there, the food was bland. This time, the food was pretty good. The pasta was great, but the chicken that came on top of the pasta seemed to have been killed in an unusual way.

Drowned in Oil.

______________________________

Went to the movies yesterday and we watched "Nanny Diaries". The first half an hour was BORING. A couple even left. Then it started to get better, then when it was at its climax, this happened....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, nothing happened. Because there was a blackout caused by some technical difficulties. Sat around in the cinema for like 15 minutes then we realized that they weren't able to resume the movie. So we were given this complimentary blue pass that we can use to watch any movie any time any where.

My friend didn't feel "SHIOK" since she didn't get to finish a movie, and asked if I wanted to watch another movie. We walked straight over to Century Square and saw "Balls of Fury". Back to back movies... Call me crazy! Ok, maybe not.

______________________________

Went to school today at 10:30am. My friend Lee Yung Sheng asked me to go down to school to play tennis with him since the Hey! Gorgeous crew were filming in school today and he was one of the contestants. Ben Yeo and Fiona Xie (who was wearing like 5 inch heels) then played a little bit of tennis against Yung Sheng. If you see that episode, you might see me standing at the corner of the tennis court not wanting to be involved.

Finished filming him at like 11, then just as I had predicted, he just left me there. Thank god I expected it and asked Suraj to accompany me. Daniel also arrived shortly later to accompany me... Haha.

Sat around at FC 3 until like 2:45, then headed to the foyer outside of fc 5 to watch the top 3 guys and girls. Here's a picture that I took:

Left after they filmed to meet Suraj at his clubhouse as he was waiting for something to arrive. When it arrived, he left me in the room with like 10 people that I did not know for like 15 minutes lah! I looked like some idiot... They were also from a different club, and they were talking about some club activity. Also cannot join in the conversation right?

Told you guys that I am shy when I don't know the person/people... Still don't believe...

Didn't leave school until like 5:30pm.

Alright. I gotta work on my Introduction letter now before it's too late.

P.S. Ugh! I did it again... - Don't think dirty.

No comments: