Monday, October 01, 2007

First day of attachment.

So yesterday, I had a bunch of emotions. Feeling scared, to excited, and I had so many questions.

What if all my co-workers are bitchy?
What if they all make me do their work?
What if they're not friendly?
What if the boss expects so much more from me?
What if they dig their noses and eats whatever treasure they manage to dig out?

I also had questions about the office...

Is it cold?
Is it hot?
Do I get a desk?
Do I get my own computer?
Can I listen to music?
How is lunch settled?


Now I have the answers...

Based on the first day of work,






I HATE MY JOB!!!


My current supervisor (Because my real one is overseas) is a little freaky. He kept talking about the girls in the whole company non stop... What do you expect me to do? Conversate with you about who I think is pretty and who's not on my first day of work with my supervisor?

CRAZY!

I had lunch with my supervisor because he's the only one that practically talks to me. He wanted us to have lunch with some other guy, so we did. I ate sliced fish soup, and I didn't finish my vegetables. He suddenly goes... "Haiyo... Never eat vegetables one... tsk tsk tsk"

WTF! I ate my vegetables. They just decided to give access vegetables that day. I couldn't finish them lah! And I didn't know him that well, must he say something like that?

Ugh!

Hopefully the people will be more friendly this time, because some of them barely said "eh". I'm not kidding lah! Lol.

I hope you guys are doing better than me for your attachments.

And poor Shwa Juan, she had to work OT on the first day of work.

Here's hoping for the better... For me first. Then maybe everyone else...

Haha!

No comments: