Monday, September 24, 2007

Survivor: China

For those who don't know, I am a HUGE fan of reality shows such as Amazing race, America's Next Top Model, and tons of others. So how can I not love the mother of all reality shows - Survivor: China. Which is already the 15th season of survivor. On the 13th season of survivor, there were 20 people, and on the 14th, there were 19 (Because someone quit at the very last minute). Why is there only 16 people this season?

Not enough budget for air tickets to China ah?

Here's the 16 castaways divided into 2 groups. Fei Long (Top half of the picture), and Zhan Hu (Bottom half of the picture). (It's so weird listening to these people pronouncing their tribe names)

Fei Long - Aaron, Amanda, Courtney, Denise, James, Jean-Robert, Leslie, Todd
Zhan Hu - Ashley, Chicken, Eric, Dave, Frosti, Jaime, Peih-Gee, Sherea

So this season, a WWE Diva -Ashley, is one of the 16 castaways on Survivor: China. It'll be interesting to see how things work out for her. Even though she practically screws up (botches) every move when she's wrestling - earning her the nickname of botchley, she has been trained to tolerate the bumps and bruises at least to a certain extent. So she's my current favorite.

During the challenge, both teams were practically neck to neck but when it switched to the mental game, Zhanhu seemed like they were just standing there watching the Fei Long fly to victory.

Just based on the first episode, I can't stand 2 people already. Courtney and Chicken. (I have a feeling I won't like Dave, and Jean-Robert too, but I'll decided after the next episode)


What Courtney did to annoy me...
- Before the game started, they went through a ceremony where they had to bow several times. Throughout the whole thing, Courtney was rolling her eyes as if she was too good for it. She even stated: "I’m not trying to be a monk here. I’m tired; I want to go sit back with a lemonade, I don’t wanna be like bowing 37 times. We bowed for like days, I swear to God."

If you think that bowing 37 times makes you tired, then you are in for one hell of a ride then. The game has not even started and you think bowing 37 times makes you tired even when you were well nourished? You think survivor is a 39 day spa treatment is it?

She also stated: "I seemed to be marooned in a land of flight attendants and Sunday school teachers. This is like my own private hell."

Hell got that nice meh?


What Chicken did to annoy me...
- It takes a darn lot of effort to understand whatever that comes out of his mouth because of his accent. But thats alright, I won't dislike you just because of that. I'm not that shallow. HAHAHA. Anyways, this guy claims to "live in the woods" and therefore has alot of experience in building a shelter. He voiced his opinions at the early stages of the game, but I guess was ignored because the rest were busy interacting with one another, or maybe the rest also couldn't understand him and therefore pretended to not hear him.

He then stated "I got a lot of experience over these characters. I was just giving my opinion and nobody wanted it so you know, I’m done suggesting." Later when people were asking him of opinions of how to build a shelter, he kept saying It's up to you, and never voiced any opinions. How helpful is "Up to you"? Live up to your nickname! A Chicken's dock-a-doodle-doo may be more helpful as it might mean that the sun is rising soon!

If you're not going to help, you're not helping the tribe. Therefore, your services are no longer needed. When he was voted off the tribe he yelled "DAMN" really loudly that it shocked like the 2 women in front of him. It was hilarious! Chill chicken! Go lay an egg or something...


Good riddance...

__________________________________________

I just watched an episode of Hey! Gorgeous and those people look totally different in person and in their pictures that were submitted online. Anywayz, it seems like they will be going down to Singapore Poly this friday on the 28th of September...

Gotta go down to school on Wednesday at 3:15 pm for some pre-internship briefing at MLT 12. The train of reality is about to hit me real soon. Hopefully I won't crumble to pieces.

No comments: