Friday, October 12, 2007

Breathe... Just breathe...

I’ve just possible had the shock of my life just 5 minutes ago…

I’m still trying to calm myself down…..


I’m sitting at my desk, 2 other people are sitting on the right of me, pretty far away, and there’s 3 people having a meeting in front of me. The 2 desks behind me are currently empty, and the windows behind this desk are closed.

So I was reading YS’s blog (must be he damn suay) then suddenly…








*BOOM*








Ok, not exactly “boom” but I don’t know how to type that kind of sound out…

I practically jumped out of my seat and turned to see what was going on.


Everyone started looking towards the source of the noise, and the people in front of me paused their meeting to see what was going on also. The sound itself was pretty loud, but since the office is really quiet, it made it sound even louder.

Basically what happened was the window flew open, as if a HUGE gust of wind traveling at a hurricane’s speed blew straight at it. The blinds that were inside of this window were then seen hanging out of the window.



The only conclusion is that a huge gust of wind blew the window open. But where did the wind come from? We’re in an enclosed air conditioned place…

I thought that maybe the windows were the kind that if you pushed it out to a certain distance, it would force itself to open. So I went to test the window.

No, the window doesn’t do that. AND the window DAMN heavy lah!





What kind of wind can push open that heavy window?

And where did it come from?




Yes, I’m spooked




Now they’re saying that something is haunting me.




Shutter style or something…




But I’m such a kind soul. How can? Lol.




For a second, I thought that it was something like 9/11 as there are planes flying over our building all the time as the airport is just further down…




Just that it was an accident….




I just realized this isn’t a safe place to be working at…




Okay… Maybe I’m thinking too much…




Breathe in...
Breathe out...
Just breathe...

No comments: