Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Karma

As you guys have realized, I’ve stopped updating my blog as often as I used to. Blame My Job! Lol.

I have one rant to get out and that is to my colleague…






You’re an Ass!!!






Ugh… You had Saturday and Sunday off, you have 3 days of leave to clear, and chose to take it on Monday, which you knew was the busiest day of the week!



---------------------Nevermind…---------------------



You still have the cheek to go and take M.C. on Tuesday!!!


If you’re really sick, then it’s ok… But when I saw you today, you looked TOTALLY fine. No indication of being sick at all!



---------------------Nevermind…---------------------



You use up all of your leave on next Monday again!!!



---------------------Nevermind…---------------------



You now decide to teach me everything else a day before you leave. So what should I do when I have problems doing them the very next day?


---------------------Nevermind…---------------------



Then you keep bragging about your new 1 and a half day leave for Hari Raya (Don’t ask me why its 1½ days of leave… I also don’t know…) that TNT has just given you in front of me when I got ZERO days of leave…



---------------------NOW I MIND!!! ---------------------




You’re so… Ugh…

______________________________________



I’m also busy these days cuz I’m helping my god-cousin with this figure wrestling federation thing by doing a little website and stuff… So I’m usually over at his house after work.


I know… Lame to some, but it may be interesting to others…


But it takes LOTS of work. You can spend like hours on it to do a 5 minute match…


Oh well, at least it gives me something to think about while I’m at work.


It’s nice to know that you have a supervisor that is willing to help you out whenever your company decides to give you the “dirty” work.

Mr. Ho called up my supervisor yesterday, and told him that the school did NOT want me to be doing the work that I’m currently doing. So yeah, guess I’ll be doing this until the next person comes in and takes over my current colleague.

Work’s getting better; the relationship between my other colleagues has also gotten better… So yeah, it’s been a good 3rd week so far. Except for the nagging feeling that I’d have to do even more reports than what I’m currently working on.

_________________________________________


Went to the zoo on Saturday... I know that I went there not too long ago.



But I missed Ah meng mah…



While there, I saw this other male Orang Utan named Charlie there that came from Malaysia that was known to be aggressive. It’s so freaking huge in size. I seriously thought I saw “Big Foot” for a moment…


He was put into this glass exhibition with one other orang utan there to basically interact with Charlie. So poor thing right? I’ll put up pictures on my next post…


Went home after the zoo cuz everyone was tired… Went to Elias Mall for dinner cuz Xin Wei just came back from Australia after being there for his attachment. Talk for quite a while, then went over to my god cousin’s place right afterwards. Lol. Told you that it takes a lot of time already…

_______________________________________



Saw Britney Spear’s new MTV for “Gimme More” and its pretty dumb. In the whole video, she keeps pole dancing, with a pole of course, and dances against the wall. That practically sums up the video…

I was just thinking the other day about Karma…

Britney Spears must’ve done something REALLY bad to Justin Timberlake when they were together…



Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man
You know I gave you the world
You had me in the palm of your hand

So why your love went away
I just can't seem to understand
Thought it was me and you babe
Me and you until the end
But I guess I was wrong

Don't want to think about it
Don't want to talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
Can't believe it's ending this way

Just so confused about it
Feeling the blues about it
I just can't do without ya
Tell me is this fair?

Is this the way it's really going down?
Is this how we say goodbye?
Should've known better when you came around
That you were gonna make me cry
It's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around




I Guess Justin was right…

No comments: