Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The weekend + My Rant

This is probably the one weekend that I loved the most. Not because of what I did over the weekend, but rather what I DIDN’T do.

As you all know I hate my work, and in case you still don’t know why, I’ll have things to tell you why. But let’s save that for later…

I went to town on Saturday at like 1:30 to meet YS and CC to head for kbox. Then had dinner at Thai Express…

I didn’t do much on Sunday either as I just went out with my parents for breakfast/lunch, and did a little shopping.

But the interesting part of the weekend was actually on Saturday. I think because I haven’t been on traveling on the train for along time already, fate just wanted to inform me that weird things do happen on the train usually involving stupid/weird people.

Since I got on the train at Pasir Ris, I definitely had a seat. When we were around Kallang, a mom with 2 kids walked into the train. The lady next to me immediately stood up letting the kids take the seat. BUT the stupid mother decides to take the seat for herself. She sits down while the kids look at her crowding around her legs/knees.

What else could I do? Of course I had to stand up lah! So when I stood up, the kids went to sit down, and the damn mother didn’t even say thank you. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO TEACH MANNERS TO YOUR CHILDREN. LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!!

Irritating people. So many of them on the trains…

Next there was this guy, damn feminine. He was carrying a Louis Vuitton wallet, and a Louis Vuitton luggage bag. Now, I believe that they were real, cuz he was DAMN metrosexual (Not that there’s anything wrong with being one) and he seemed like he’s the type that will buy the Louis Vuitton bag and sleep in the streets for like 2 months or something.

Do you know what he decides to do? He decides to freaking put the Louis Vuitton luggage on some trolley that people carry to the market and hook his bag onto the trolley with some rubber thing… It SOOO downgrades the image of Louis Vuitton lah!

The bag was so empty that it was slouching down the sides. Cannot just carry it meh? Do you really need a trolley to pull that 2 pound bag around?

So while standing, this auntie stands right beside me… Before I know it, she started scratching or massaging her armpits.

DISGUSTING RIGHT?

Gosh… If you wanna scratch/massage your armpits, then do it at home. IN THE SHOWER!. If you die die must scratch/massage in public, then do it discreetly please. Not in the train when people are looking at you from both sides lah!

So I eventually got off the train (Thank god) and met YS and CC, who were BOTH late.

After dinner and everything, I took the train back home, and I guess god hates me. (I’m guessing based on my attachment and how unlucky I am in seeing all these stupid/weird people on the train)

On the train ride home, another auntie decides to put on diapers on her child (a boy). ON THE SEATS!

She asks the boy to lay down on the seats, the boy sticks both his legs in the air, she removes his pants and… I looked away.

What? Then I stare at the boy meh!?! Wait people say I Pedophile lah! But I mean, C’mon… We’re on the train, and you decided to put on diapers? What if he suddenly shits in the diapers? You’re going to change his diapers and wipe his butt on the train is it?

On another note, why the hell must you _______ people hold the railings that’s situated above your heads!?! There’s railings at the side, can’t you hold that? Must you stretch your armpits by holding the top railing???

GOT SMELL ONE LEH!!!

Why can’t they be considerate?

Just put your hands down!


Or Shower….


And scrub your armpits REALLY REALLY hard.


That auntie that scratched her armpits should do this too…

So it won’t itch on the train…

__________________________________________


My work…

I guess the relationships between me and my colleagues are getting better. But it seems like they will ONLY talk to me when they need something from me…

I can’t stand my colleague now. The guy that was my “stand-in” supervisor for the first 3 days.

He’s supposed to be teaching me how to do the reports so he’s already taught a couple to me. So now the reports become my job, and it lessens his work load.

Yesterday, I completed the report but I forgot to save it, and I spent 2 hours on it!!!

So I had to rush it out before I went to lunch. However, there’s another report that I have to do at 11:30. So he says: “Do the IR report first, then after that continue with your current report”.

He heads back to his desk, and then 5 mins later, stands up and goes for lunch!!!

CANNOT HELP ME DO THE IR REPORT AR?!?!

So I’m there working my ass off just so that I can complete it before the last lunch time.

And he decides to take his remaining leave (because he’s resigning on the 25th) on Mondays. The days that have the MOST work to do!

F*ckin Asshole lah!

And he keeps saying he only has 9 more days left before he resigns…

SO WHAT!?! I only have…..

Um…













Still Calculating…..











78 days left only mah!

9 days big deal meh!?!

Ugh...

Another thing that I hate is that he’s so horny or smth. When we go to the Pick-Up & Delivery area, there’s this girl who’s kinda pretty. He keeps talking to her, and orders me around to do the work. We have to put up some graphs on the bulletin which is outside of the office. He makes me do the work while he keeps talking to the girl lah!

Then the bulletin is so high! I CANNOT REACH!!! No stools around also… I look so dumb… I have to stretch to my maximum before I reach it, and it seriously gives me cramps lah! But he’s still talking to the girl in the air conditioned room while I’m sweating bullets outside!

And oh yeah… He keeps playing the same song on the computer when the boss isin’t around!

IRRITATING!

He keeps replaying the song from 200 pound beauty. Then when I tell him to change songs because it’s so annoying to repeat the SAME song, he changes it…

To the song Because I’m a Girl by Kiss. He then repeats this song over and over again. When I tell him to change, it goes back to the 200 pound beauty song!

I’m tired of asking him to change the song already!!!

And I’m tired of my work too! Lol. The workload just gets heavier and heavier…

Alright. Here’s the end to my long rant…

No comments: