Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today was my brother's Birthday (Happy Birthday btw...) and we went to the East Coast Seafood center for dinner. We ordered a bunch of stuff and boy was I full after that meal. There was like:

Chilli Crabs
Black Pepper Crabs
BBQ Fish
Scallop wrapped in Yam
Sambal Kankong
Cereal Prawns
Baby Squid

Followed by Yam pudding with Ginko Nuts. (Oh Nee, or Or Ni - or mix and match those up)

5 of us total. Including me. How can we not be full???


_______________________________________________



I teared up not too long ago... Was watching this Taiwanese news and they showed a fire in a person's house. Then they went on to explain that the lady living in that house owns up to 80 something dogs...

Some of the dogs were trapped in the fire.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they went on the explain that the shrieks and cries of the dogs could be heard from the ground level.

I started feeling sad already...

Then they decided to stop talking and let us listen to the noise of the video. The dogs shrieks and cries were very audible... I teared up immediately...


_______________________________________________



I have a Medical Appointment tomrrow for my lungs at CGH. That means, no work tmr! Hope i remember to get a letter from the doctor... Wait i get charged for AWOL. considered as absent for 3 days leh!

I can only take a max of 8 days MC. 3 days absent will devastate the number of MC days i'm allowed to take lah!


_______________________________________________



This is the first time in the whole 4 weeks that I had time to stare at the computer and think of what to do. I completed like most of my work in the first 3 days, working my ass off from 8:30 to 5:55 as I thought that I would not have enough time to complete all the stuff. So while thinking of what to do, I decided to take a quiz... Its some brainteaser quiz, and here's my result:




You answered 28 out of 30 questions correctly!


Congratulations! Your score is in the 99th percentile, so on average, if 100 people took this test your score would be expected to rank higher than 98 of them. Your strongest area is your linguistic-mathematical ability where you scored in the 100th percentile. This means you are suited to:

Translating words into numbers and solving "word problems"
Cutting through a mass of information to find a clear answer









I didn't know that I was a genius.


No comments: