Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A wonderful day.

Today marks a significant day. No it’s not my birthday, none of my family’s birthdays, & it’s not my dog’s birthday.

Today is the day that signifies that we’re halfway done with our attachment. It is week 9, Wednesday. We’re ½ done… Next to look forward to is to have ¼ of our attachment left.

I also showed my boss the intranet that I’ve been working on for the past month, and he said: “Good Job”… (Guess that means I’ll be getting a B for this month instead an A since I didn’t blow him away until he was speechless)

Ok it’s not my family’s birthday, & not my dog’s birthday. But it is however, Candy Tay’s Birthday! (Thanks CC for confirming my suspicions. Lol…)

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to Candy,
Happy Birthday to You…

I typed that all out… It’s not copy and paste… so feel honored hor... Haha…

You do know that if we were in school, there’d be a cake, and your face would be halfway in the cake by now already right?

Candy… No longer a teenager… Feels kinda old right? Never mind, I’ll be joining you in that age group in just a mere 3 months… CHINESE NEW YEAR lah!!! On the 4th day of Chinese New Year some more.... Remember ah you all… Haha…

So, this marks us halfway through the attachment, my boss says good job on the intranet, and Candy’s birthday…

Today is a good day… Wait no, today’s a great day.

No comments: