Tuesday, January 15, 2008

5 more working days for me...

It's funny how you can be so happy, and then reality just hits.

By the way, you're welcome. (I didn't even get a "Thanks" after staying up till 3 plus to complete it)

Don't make it seem like you're doing me a favour when you're just obviously going to claim my work. (Your "I'm going to do the presentation for you" isn't really convincing.)

I (painstakingly) put the graphs in Powerpoint (after several hours) cuz you said you wanted it to look presentable.

I left a copy of it in the excel file for easy reference. (So you don't have to open up the powerpoint EVERYTIME you wanted to look at the graphs). Now you complain there's duplicates? If you don't like duplicates, then just hit the "delete" button on the keyboard after selecting the file you don't want. (I'm so terribly sorry for making you click and press a button on a keyboard. Guess that's too much effort for you to do...)

What else do you do in that cubicle of yours anyway? Of course, besides downloading reports, and thinking of new reports to make my internship program a living hell.
I can't believe I'll still have to send you a "Thank You" card at the end of the attachment. Does anybody know where to get REALLY sarcastic "Thank You" cards? You know, the ones that say "Thank You" but actually really means "I Hate You" when you read what the rest of the card says?



some bosses are such asses.
My boss is such an ass.
P.S: I was happy because CC sent me two Cao Ge Songs out of the blue today. - Thanks!

No comments: