Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost There...

I've been neglecting my blog for several days now. But can you really blame me? I've been busy on the weekdays, and then on weekends, I'm busy catching up on my Zzz hours...

I'm so close to the end... Just another day left! I would jump up and down if I could, but doing so will only make my head hurt.

I'm sick (Again) you see... I think I caught a cold yesterday, and my throat is killing me as well. And I can't think at work when I have the flu! It feels like all my brain cells (which is alot by the way - lol) converted into the runny mucus and makes me lose my ability to think.


Oh well, able to think, or not able to think. One thing's for sure. I've got one more day at TNT left and I'll definitely remmeber this no matter how much brain cells the flu converts.

No comments: