Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Year's Eve

I lost my freaking TNT Temporary Staff card! I now have to make a police report…

It’s freakishly strange how I always manage to do something that’s the opposite of what others tell me to do.

Don’t lose the card - but I lose it anyway.

Don’t fall asleep – I go to Lala land and wake up the very next day.

I tell myself: “Don’t forget that I have to send a letter today” – I send it 2 days later.

No, seriously. I tell myself: “I’m going to forget to send that letter” just so I’ll remember it. And even if I don’t, I said I’ll forget about it right? Call it reverse psychology, call it crazy, call it whatever you want.

What the hell did I do that caused so much bad karma? It’s only 8 days into 2008 and I have bad karma coming around? I’m nothing but nice… Why me? :)

Anyways, here are some pictures that are way over due. I know CC, SJ, and YS have been waiting for them.



Here's the band that were playing at Hard Rock on New Year's Eve.


There's Cam Whoring, then there's Cam Hogging.


When I take the picture, YS then falls asleep.


Now Open up your eyes!


Maybe He's too tired...


SJ, What's wrong with your fingers?


SJ, your fingers again...

I tried to make some "Snow" effect. Ok, I probably failed terribly but whatever.


By the way, I got back my Staff Card. Someone found it and returned it to the HR department. Told you that I did good deeds! Haha!!!


I have piles of work to do... Ugh! 15 more days!!! (Including Weekends) If not, 11 more days to go!

No comments: