Saturday, January 26, 2008

After Attachment

So my attachment has ended, but I still haven't had the chance to get 14 hours of rest just yet. I'll eventually get the chance to though. I went to the attachment debrief yesterday and from what I believe, I didn't get an A for my attachment. This is so frustrating!

Even though the attachment is over, I'm feeling really weird now. I'm not happy, and it feels like I'm nervous about something that's coming up. But I really don't know what it is. Can it be my NS medical? Is it the fact that I'm done with Poly? Just what the heck is causing this feeling?

So I went to Sakura for dinner yesterday with the FYP peeps and we stayed there from 6 to 10. I was SOOOO bloated right after that, and I just felt like vomiting. Blame the Sashimi, Yam Paste, and all the great tasting food there. It just made me wanna eat and eat. But I guess it's alright as that was the only meal that I had for the whole of yesterday.

Made some Chalet plans during the 4 hours there, and there's still a HUGE grey area of how much food to get and a bunch of other stuff & I got the Gary's 3rd album yesterday as well...


To SJ, YS, and CC: I posted the New Year Pics in the email account. You guys can get them at the Yahoo! account of:

Username: iwantiwant4862
Password: (I sms-ed) you guys with the pwd already.


Oh yeah, I forgot to upload the pictures that we took yesterday. I'll do so soon. :)

No comments: