Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Goo-gle-a-ble

Ok ok... The pictures taken at Sakura is now up in the iwantiwant4862 Yahoo! mail account. The password is still the same. Haha...

I went to Botak Jones for dinner yesterday. It was my first time there (Ya I know... Mountain tortoise) and I had their Chille Dog. It was freaking good... I cleaned the whole freaking plate which is a great achievement. Haha... I wanna go back there for dinner right now! lol.

Anyways, I attempted to get dinner at Elias Mall like 2 days ago. We (My parents and I) wanted to get food from the new "Zhi Char" place that just opened. We waited and waited, and the food didn't come, so we checked with them if they had forgotten our order. We then later heard a lady that was working there telling another lady that she would have to wait as WE were there first. But when the food came out, they gave the food to THAT lady! We then decided that we were tired of waiting, and left the place an hour and 10 minutes later. That's 70 minutes of my life that I won't be getting back. Do you know how precious 70 minutes is?

I could've travelled to City Hall, and back to Pasir Ris AND still have enough time to stop by Ben & Jerry's for my Oatmeal Cookie Chunk (or is it Dough?). Obviously I haven't been there in a long time.






Does anybody here google themselves up? I visited CC's blog just a while ago, and found out that he's googleable. (Pronounce it as goo-gle-a-ble - Ya, it's a new word that I created). Attempted to do it for myself and some others, and the blogs DO show. CC's blog appears as the 2nd link if you type in Chuanism in google. (SJ & Candy - You guys also appear in that search. Don't ask me why though)



Candy is also googleable, Keyword: Tinggie.



I'm also googleable.



But on the 3rd page though. Haha.

No comments: