Sunday, January 06, 2008

First post of 2008

2007 has gone and passed, and it’s now 2008 (Happy New Year guys!). I’m just hoping that 2008 will be much better than 2007 because 2007 probably takes the cake as the worst year of my life, and I pray and hope that it stays that way until the day I die.


So much happened in 2007, Final Year Projects, Internship (which I still hate btw), and a bunch of other stuff which is still bottled up. The first half of 2007 was good, and then it was just awful when it was nearing the end.


The worst thing of all was that the person whom I trusted so much wasn’t even there, or even bothered. And to think that I was warned of this behavior years ago by others. Guess I learnt my lesson.



Oh well, It’s a totally new year, so I’m just hoping that this year would turn out much better. Maybe this is the year that Melissa Nguyen visits Singapore. Keyword: Maybe.


I definitely feel like traveling overseas. No, not someplace like Johor Bahru. I’ve been there way too many times for grocery shopping. Not Pulau Ubin, and don’t give me that crap saying that you’re “going over the sea”, and this certainly leaves Pulau Tekong out of the picture just as well.


Redang Island Anyone?


Tioman Anyone?



Langkawi Anyone?




I don't mind leaving the beaches behind either, as long as we're able to just travel out of this tiny dot. Places like KL (Sunway Lagoon) or even the Genting Highlands is enough for me...


Just 3 more weeks left before the end of my awful internship. 14 more working days! Well, for most of you guys that is. I only have 12 left as I have 2 off days left to use.



The countdown BEGINS!

No comments: