Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Doing Nothing

So I keep getting asked this question: "So what are you doing now?" and the answer to that is: "Um... Nothing". Yeah, I'm not doing anything YET.

So during my days of doing nothing, I was Youtube video hopping and I stumbled upon the the following video. This video has been on the news before where the Taiwanese Celebrities criticize the english language that's spoken here. Here's the Video:



Sorry, but to me, they're in no position to judge especially since they say "Thank you" as "Sank You". It just eliminates their credibility to judge how Singaporeans speak English.


_________________________________



So I've been watching the Jurassic Park Series during my time of doing "nothing". And I LOVE the freaking movies so much! I now prefer the 1st and 3rd movie over the 2nd one. The first movie just had a better storyline. And the 3rd movie had more Dinosaurs. lol... I have no clue why I'm fascinated over Dinosaurs.

So anyways, I'm just going to abruptly end this post here as I suddenly lost interest. I'll try to blog again soon...

No comments: