Saturday, March 01, 2008

Miss Swan

How will life be like without Youtube? Without Youtube, I'd be unable to watch Surivor and America's Next Top Model whenever I miss an episode. You can find practically anything on Youtube, including Taiwanese Celebrities that can barely speak a sentence in english making fun of the way how Singaporeans speak english.

Remember the lady that was talking about the pegnant (pregnant) incident? She later claimed that she was actually making fun of her own hearing...




Right........




So anyways, I just started to watch clips of Miss Swan again, and I cannot stop laughing. I think she's absolutely hilarious.


Miss Swan at the movies:


Miss Swan at the ATM:


Miss Swan at the Customs:


_____________________________

Anyways, I got a B+ for my Internship. Ugh... B+...

And Gary Cao Ge is going to be at Bugis at 6pm tomorrow! Well, technically today...

No comments: