Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Complain Complain!

Argh! I'm so pissed off right now... I just came back from watching 2 movies. Yeah, we had a movie marathon, and one of the movies just sucked so badly that it's beyond words. First off, I saw the movie "The Chronicles of Spiderwick". That movie was actually really good. It's comedy, and suspense all wrapped up into one movie.

The movie that sucked like hell was "Rule #1". It was a waste of money, and time. So if any of you guys are planning to watch the movie, Don't.

The movie started off really good as it was scary and as much as I don't wanna say it, I was covering my eyes at certain parts of the movie. Hey! It's not like you don't know that I'm most afraid of these kinda things.


Anyways, I hated the movie and so did my friend who saw it with me. But then Chee chuan liked it, so believe whoever you wanna believe then. If you did watch it, please leave a comment as to whether you liked the movie. I just hated the story of the whole movie.












I just attended a wedding dinner on Saturday, and I had so much fun. We had fun making different types of drinks, and coming up with cool names for each of them. Lol. The funny thing is that most of us sitting at that table didn't know the couple that was getting married. Haha. I'm excused because it was my god-father's cousin (but is only like 20+) or smth. lol. But my god-cousins didn't even know as well. They didn't even know if they were relatives with the groom or bride. Anyways, the food was great, but the thing that I enjoyed the most was the company.

No comments: