Thursday, March 06, 2008

Sleep Disorder

I think I have a sleeping disorder. I sleep 12 hours a day, and I still feel dead tired when I wake up. When I lay my head on the pillow to sleep at night, I'm so tired, but I can't fall asleep. I rolled around in bed yesterday for about 4 hours before I finally slept at 8:30am. I slept when the sun was rising, and I'm awake when the sun is about to set. This has gotta change...

Two days ago, I met up with Wan Ying, my kindergarten and my primary school friend, who also happens to share the same birthday with me. We went to watch a movie at Cineleisure, spent about 2 hours at the board game store at Takashimaya. Lol.

I met up with my primary school friend yesterday for dinner. We were talking about some of our primary school classmates, and out of no where, one of our primary school classmates show up at Pasta Mania, which was where we were having our dinner. The three of us then talked about our primary school days.

Anyways, I originally planned to list down the things that people do on the MRT that annoys me. But I just got so lazy right now, so I shall post them during my next post sometime soon. Haha.

No comments: