Monday, March 10, 2008

Things that annoy me on the train - Part 1

Alright guys, in an attempt to revive my dying my blog, I've decided to inform you guys on the things that people do on the train that annoys me. As most of you know, I live in Pasir Ris and study in Dover. I've spent... a total of 637.5 hours of my last 3 years of my life on the train. That's a total of 26.5 days. Most of the days, I'm able to tune into my own world with my Ipod and pretend that I'm a billionaire during the 45 minutes. However, on days that I forget my Ipod, every little thing that people do can get on my nerves. And here's a list of them, all 15 of them:




Number 15:
Aunties and Uncles that expect you to stand up no matter what.

- OK, I might sound like an inconsiderate prick by saying that, but there are times when we young people really need the seats too. But some older folks come in through the door, walk right in front of you, and stare at you waiting for you to stand up. I'm not even sitting under the sign which states to give up my seat in such cases. And for those that don't know, the sign says: "Please give this seat up to those who may need it more than you do." Who's to say that I don't need the seat? What if I just ran a marathon and my legs were numb at that moment? (Although we all know that me running a marathon is an impossible thing) But what if I went crazy that day and ran a marathon?


Number 14:
People that read newspapers

-Besides watching loads of people snatching the Free Today newspapers given out in the morning, you'll have to be in the train full of people reading them. I don't feel that there's anything wrong with reading the newspapers on the train, but don't you think reading them when everyone is packed into the train during the morning rush hours is inconsiderate? The worse thing is when you're standing right beside them and the newspapers start tickling your arms. It just makes you wanna rip off the corner of that newspaper.



Number 13:
People that carry huge bags and places them on their lap

- Does it take a genius to figure out that if the length of the bag is longer than the width of their two fat thighs, it would be wise to just put the bag on the ground? There was one girl who was carrying a huge bag and tried to fit it onto her two skinny thighs. She was dumb enough to not realize that the bag was resting on one of my thighs. Skinny so what? No brains...



Number 12:
People that sit with their legs wide open, including girls.

- Your balls got that big meh? Keep your legs closed so that the others also have some leg space lah. There have been several times where I'd witness girls wearing short skirts sitting with their legs open, and it's not really an appealing sight. But of course, it turns on some guys, well, Old men rather. They'd keep looking as if they were waiting for the golden egg to pop out.



Number 11:
People that take off their shoes

- If the shoe was that uncomfortable, then why buy them in the first place? It obviously wasn't that good looking as you would then place your feet over the shoes squishing the design and the shape of the shoe into that of a slipper. Am I the ONLY one the think that it's a little bit unhygienic or inappropriate for someone to remove their shoes? It could just be me as I have something against feet.





The top 10 will only be posted tomorrow. Haha... I'm tired right now as it's 5:45 am. And I gotta meet up with Suraj tmr. Yeah, I gotta board the train. Guess it's good I have my Ipod!

No comments: