Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates

What goes around comes back around. This is the same for both bad and good karma, and I've not been receiving bad karma these past couple of days. But let's not jinx myself here... Lol.

Met up with Shawn last week for badminton, and I was sore all over... But then I probably gained all the weight that I lost back as I met up with him for Jco Donuts on thursday. They're pretty good, but still not as good as Krispy Kreme... Lol...

I then later met up with Suraj right after that and we went to boat quay as he wanted to meet up with the guy for a job as a valet. I believe he got the job as I was trying my best to be distracted besides the fact that the weather was freaking hot. We then later walked to Marina Square from boat quay and had dinner at Waraku... My favorite Japanese restaurant. Haha.

Went to my uncle's place on Saturday as my mom and my aunts all wanted to play mahjong. They started playing at like 7 and only ended at 2am... approximately 7 hours for 2 games... Speaking of Mahjong, I feel like playing mahjong right now... lol.

I went over to my god-parent's place yesterday and had steamboat for dinner... But before that, I went over to my god-brother's place. He has this surround sound, a 40 inch plasma and he started playing Jay Chou's concert on it. Damn, it sounded, and looked good! So yeah, not much is going on these next few days. Although I'm supposed to head over to borrow the Graduation Gown.

And is the outing still on for April 24th? Why aren't there any plans yet???

No comments: