Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 Days to Graduation.

It's 3 days to graduation. Where would you guys like to go and have dinner afterwards? Does this place seem nice to you guys? [http://www.hogsbreath.com.sg/] Check out the menu and tell me what you think...





I was watching One Tree Hill yesterday, and I laughed hilariously when this was said:

"You told Jaime [my son] that my dad went to jail because he didn't clean his room?"


Anywayz, I originally had plans for both Saturday and Sunday. But It turns out, my ass has been in the house for this whole weekend... Sad right? What are the chances that both of your plans would just get shot down like that? lol.

I originally had plans with my cousin and friends to go to Kbox yesterday, but that didn't happen because my cousin had to study, and one of my friends had no money and had to paint the house or smth. Or at least that's the excuse that they gave me. Haha.

I was also supposed to go to Sentosa today with Iris and her bunch of friends. But then she never called me yesterday, and when I called her, she didn't pick up her phone... What's up with that? Lol. Okay fine... I don't pick up my phone at times too, but it's always because it's on silent mode.


So anyways, I went to the Singapore Expo today for the Robinson's Sale, Food Fair, and the Popular sale thing. Most of the time was spent at the Robinson's sale though. Went to the food fare, ate some dinner, and then rushed over to the popular fair. By the end of everything, my lower back was in so much pain from walking and standing for such a long time.

Anyways, the French Open has officially began. Go Serena & Venus Williams! Go Djokovic! lol... But why the hell is it not showing on channel 24? They used to have every Tennis Grand Slam shown on that channel... Now where can I watch it? I gotta call and ask them up tomorrow...

Wait nevermind. I found out that it's now on Channel 22. Maybe it was on channel 22 all along. Haha. It's been at least 4 months since I watched tennis.


Anyways, I was just informed by someone of this news, and it sounds VERY ridiculous to me.







From the website: http://en.afrik.com/article13630.html




President plans to kill off every single homosexual

Gambian President Yahya Jammeh says he will “cut off the head” of any homosexual caught in his country.

Addressing supporters at the end of his meet the farmers tour here Sunday, Jammeh also ordered any hotel or motel housing homosexuals to close down, adding that owners of such facilities would also be in trouble.

He said the Gambia was a country of believers, indicating that no sinful and immoral act as homosexual would be tolerated in the country. He warned all homosexuals in the country to leave,
noting that a legislation “stricter than those in Iran ” concerning the vice would be introduced soon.

President Jammeh said he was bent on making the Gambia one of the best countries to live in
, adding that his government had spent over US$ 100 million towards the development of the country since 1994. He said, however, that almost 98 per cent of the amount had gone to foreigners.








What are your views on this? As I said earlier, it sounds ridiculous to me...

Who said that ridding a country of homosexuals would make a place better?

No comments: