Thursday, May 22, 2008

Alps Cafe

Went to Sentosa on Sunday with Daniel and Leon along with my brother and Adam. We were at KM8 at the Tanjong Beach and hung around there for about 8 hours. My arms are now still kinda red. Saw Chen Han Wei, and Fiona Xie while we were there along with this DJ named Steve Aoki. I had no idea as to who he was. Wanted to order a bottle of Sarong Fly (Vodka with some special syrup that they won't ever tell you) but we were informed that it was 1 for 1. So we had two bottles of alcohol for the price of one.

I drank a little bit too fast and got kinda tipsy... (I only ate a little bit that day and I only had 3 hours of sleep each day for 2 days). Left the area around 8.30 and I felt like dying. I had a terrible headache and I had no clue whether it was the alcohol, lack of sleep, or the fact that I barely ate.


Got TONS of rest on Monday and Tuesday...


Went swimming yesterday at Tampines with my brother. It feels good to get some exercise in here and there haha, but I'm always too lazy to do the exercising by myself. Called up people who lived around the Tampines area as I wanted to have dinner... Eventually, I called up Iris and she happened to be at Tampines Mall. Met up with her, and had my dinner. I then later went drinking with them as it was their graduation day as well.

Headed to Alps Cafe around Dhoby Ghaut area and they were also planning to watch the Champions League Chelsea vs Manchester United... Well, Alps Cafe is practically the bar where the Chelsea Fan Club members frequent. The inside of the bar was reserved for those only in the Fan Club, but somehow, we managed to secure our seats inside.

Iris, being a huge Manchester United fan (It's all because of Christiano Ronaldo) wanted to cheer for Manchester United. But I didn't feel like getting beat up by a bunch of Chelsea fans so she had to hold in her excitement and happiness every time that they scored a goal. It's kinda interesting to see how crazy some soccer fans are... There were reporters and photographers from Today newspapers, so don't be surprised to see my picture on Today. Haha.

The food at the bar is pretty good, and the pricing is pretty decent as well. Alcohol wasn't all that cheap though... 138++ which equals to 163 for a bottle of Chivas... Anywayz, got back home at 7am, and had a good sleep till well, about 3. The only reason why I eventually got up was cuz Iris called me. Else, I'll probably sleep till dinner time...

No comments: