Saturday, May 17, 2008

Survivor Micronesia is Over!

My weekly Friday night entertainment has officially ended. The season of Survivor Micronesia is now over, and the wait for the next survivor is now on. Of course, the next season won't air until I'm in Tekong, so I'm not really anticipating it as much as I normally would.

Dim Sum Buffet at Tung Lok again tomorrow with my cousin and friends! I seriously need to start exercising... I've been having an urge to swim these past two days but it just never happened. I didn't want to go swimming by myself, and those living close to me are either not free, or not interested.

Sentosa on Sunday! Hopefully it happens cuz I'm dying to play volleyball. It's just not the same when you're playing volleyball with a net and a court as compared to just hitting to ball from person to person. My parents are also coming back on Sunday... The house just feels kinda empty when they're not around...

Anywayz, I gotta sleep now... Gotta wake up at like 9 tomorrow if I wanna get to the restaurant in time...

No comments: